This website made possible in part by Apalachicola River Catfish Tournament Trail

©1996-2017, Bluewater iNet Group, LLC



First Baptist Church

Initially built in about 1850, on the corner of Sixth Street and Avenue H, the church was repaired and reorganized in 1885. A new church was built in 1902 at its present location on Ninth Street, and the name was changes to Calvary Baptist Church. In 1934, the church again became First Baptist Church.
The Port Fine Wine & Spirits Many thanks to another of our fine sponsors:

The Port Fine Wine & Spirits