This website made possible in part by Screened Onsite

©1996-2019, Bluewater iNet Group, LLC



St. Patrick's Roman Catholic Church

This attractive Romanesque building was constructed in 1929. The congregation was organized in 1845 by the Rev. Timothy Birmingham. The original structure, which served a number of Irish, Italian and other families, was an ornate wooden structure with elaborate interior stencil work.
Coastal Concierge LLC Many thanks to another of our fine sponsors:

Coastal Concierge LLC