This website made possible in part by St. James Episcopal Church

©1996-2019, Bluewater iNet Group, LLC



Flautauer House

(Gulf State Bank)

Builder and architect George Marshall built this impressive home for German/Jewish immigrant Adolf Flautauer and his large family. The structure was completed in 1909. During the 1920's, the house was converted to apartments. Restoration was completed in 1982.
Coastal Design & Landscaping Many thanks to another of our fine sponsors:

Coastal Design & Landscaping