This website made possible in part by Orange Beach Billfish Classic

©1996-2017, Bluewater iNet Group, LLC



First United Methodist Church

The church building was constructed in 1901, after a fire destroyed the original structure built in 1846. That fire started next door in the sanctuary, and eventually spread to seventy other buildings downtown. Before 1846 the congregation shared the new Episcopal church or met in members' homes.
First Prebyterian Church of Port St. Joe Many thanks to another of our fine sponsors:

First Prebyterian Church of Port St. Joe