This souther charmer was built in 1873 by John and Henry Grady. The house was originally a one-story structure with a wrap-around porch. The second story was added in 1881. Architectural features include high ceilings, heart of pine floors, wide black cypress moulding and a great hallway. Present owners are Kathy Willis and her husband Lee. Kathy is the great granddaughter of builder Mr. Henry Grady.